Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What young people are saying about the Park...

Taman Negeri Selangor is the AIR I breathe, it's the WATER that I drink and the CULTURE in me
Shibel Moreira, 13 years old, Ampang

Mursyida Salma, 16 years old, Putrajaya


I am glad that the government has preserved this wonderful land and I hope that we will gain more and more support because, ALONE WE ARE STRONG BUT TOGETHER WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!
Hasbok, 16 years old, Shah Alam


I love Taman Negeri Selangor - Because it is beautiful, Because it is part of NATURE, Because it's part of YOU and I
Nik Fauwaz Arief, 16 years old, Klang


Selangor may be a well developed state but without Taman Negeri Selangor, we will not have what we have now.  Protect Taman Negeri Selangor!  Our oxygen in everyday life.
Ho Man-Yi, 16 years old, USJ


Klang Gates Quartz Ridge, I want my children to see it too!
Nicole Kimberly, 16 years old, USJ

 Nura Syazana Diyana, 16 years old, Putrajaya

No comments:

Post a Comment